These flowers are very easy to make. Our Mariposas Shaina and Ebony taught us how to make them for the first celebration of the Day of the Girl and this year they are helping us create more flowers.
- Cut 4 or more pieces of tissue paper of any color, into small rectangular pieces
- Lay the pieces of tissue paper on top of each other
- Fold like a fan
- For a stem, tie a piece of wire in the middle
- Next cut the ends of the tissue paper, cut a design. This step is optional – this will make the end look like petals
- Separate each layer of tissue paper till you get your desired look