Recipe by Carolina
- 2 tsp butter or olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 can of corn, drained or 1.5 cups of frozen corn
- 2 poblano peppers, roasted and skin removed
- 3 TBLS Sour Cream
- Heat the butter or olive oil in a saute pan.
- Add onion and saute until translucent.
- Crush the tomatoes and garlic together to make a sauce
- Add to pan with onion and simmer
- Slice roasted poblanos into thin strips and add to sauce pan, stir to incorporate
- Add corn and simmer for three minutes
- Add sour cream and let simmer for 5 minutes for flavors to combine