Today we worked with duct tape! Rebeca and Regina led the class on teaching us different crafts made out of colorful duct tape. They brought a book that had bows, bags, book marks, wallets and much more. All girls had a great time. Want to learn to make a bi-fold wallet? Check out the instructions and pictures!!
- Make three double sided layered fabrics, one of the 9 in. wide by 6 1/2 in high, the other two 4 1/4 in wide by 3 in. high
- Place the two smaller pieces directly beneath the bottom edge of the large one, with a 1/2 in. horizontal gap between them. Attach the three pieces.
- Make two double-sided layered fabric pieces measuring 4 1/4 in wide by 2 1/2 in high. Place these two pieces now attached to the large fabric, aligning their bottom edges. Use duct tape to seal both pocket’s inside seams.
- Fold the pockets back and under the main fabric piece. Mark 3 1/2 in down the large fabric’s side and fold it upward at this mark.
- Cut a 10 in strip of duct tape and halve it lengthwise. Cut one half into two 5-in strips and use to seal the wallet’s sides.
- Use another 10 in strip to seal the bottom seam. Use a craft knife to cut open any mistakenly sealed pockets.